- (931) 372 6383
As a college intern you will assist in daily operations and work with customers and Guest as part of your assigned college project to demonstrate your abilities and gain knowledge in the hospitality industry.
What will I be doing?
If you are interested in gaining real world experiences, looking for the best discipline to apply your talents, and open to opportunities to network with skilled professionals in hospitality, then you are ready for an internship. Internships are an excellent way for you to gain relevant work experience and new skills that will be invaluable when you are ready to pursue your professional career upon graduating.
Here is some information regarding our internship program:
• Student is responsible for transportation and lodging.
• Student is responsible for acquiring VISA permit to be in a United States territory.
• Hotel will provide a meal per day for every 8 hour shift.
• Student needs to be referred by a College/ University specifying requirements of internship.
• This is an unpaid internship.
What are we looking for?
• College interns are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Bilingual (Spanish & English)
• Valid Good Health Certificate
• Valid Good Conduct Certificate
• Letter of College with description of course, hours required and department of interest
• College Certificate of Insurance
• Computer knowledge
• Availability to participate at least 24 hours per week
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Date of Internship: