- (931) 372 6383
• Averitt Express is a leading provider of freight transportation and supply chain management with international reach to more than 100 countries. Averitt is one of the largest employers of Tennessee Tech graduates in the nation.
What we’re looking for
Those applying for this position should be:
• Able to work well with people
• Able to handle multiple projects effectively
• Able to analyze and solve problems
• Well organized and efficient
• Strong in oral and written communication skills
• Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Learned Skill Sets, Responsibilities, and Goals:
Responsibilities Tasks would be customized to the candidate’s field of study and could potentially include: • Write content directed at employees and/or customers • Update online content for employee intranet • Create reporting for communication project metrics (email, podcasts, videos, web) • Work on a variety of data cleanup / business analytics projects • Create digital presentations for customers • Conduct market research • Misc. tasks based on need and candidates skills (social media, photography, distribution) Required Education • Currently enrolled as a Junior or higher, or graduated within the past 6 months, with a major in Marketing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Professional Communication, Journalism-Public Relations or similar major. Program Info • The approximate dates of this internship are May 2017 through August 2017. If the internship was mutually successful, the duration of the internship could be extended or eventually develop into a permanent full-time position. • Weekly schedule and hours could be flexible based on the candidate’s schedule. Hours would not exceed 40 hours per week. • This is a paid internship at the rate of $10/hour. We can also assist in helping the candidate gain course credit. Contact • For consideration, please email resumes to Brad Brown, Marketing and Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Date of Internship: